Newly announced and ready for pre-order from Drift Stage D-Like comes the RE-R 2 Hybrid RC Drift chassis. This revised layout of the popular D-Like RE-R chassis includes a new rear shaft, battery layout options, front knuckles, and upper arms. As mentioned above pre-orders are being taken now for a late August 2014 release. It has a MSRP of around $730 USD.
DRIFT Stage D-Like has always been on the edge of scale drifting. They strive to make everything reflect real 1:1 drifting. The RE-R has always been called the Weight-Shift-Meister. This is because of its high rigidity chassis that allows for better weight shifting of the car to provide you with a sense of realism and control. D-Like also participates in 1:1 D1 drifting events, so they are experienced in what they do. Their emphasis has always been on making the 1:10 scale car look, sound and feel as real as possible.
Drift Stage D-Like RE-R 2 DL-170 Hybrid Features
- Aluminium Parts include, F&R Lower Arm, F&R Knuckle, F&R Damper Stay, Rear Solid Axle, Front One Way, F&R Bulkhead, Steering Unit, Servo Mount, Spur Gear Holder, Battery Mount, Front Upper Arm, Front Upper Sus Mount!!
- Standard Ratio: 1:1.58
- Battery position can be changed according to your set up.
- Include Aluminium Oil Dampers specially designed for RE-R HYBRID!
- By calculating Front, Rear, Left and Right Balance, Gravity, speically designed suspension and non-matching (F&R) Suspension Block will create “Real” control and action!!
- Newly designed front knuckle & Upper Arm
- Center Motor Layout.
- Following items are not included
- Radio Gears, ESC, Motor, Servo, Battery, Charger, Body, Wheels / Tires
Source: Drift Stage D-Like