Published on July 11th, 2012 | by DriftMission.com Staff6
Dragon’s Shell Mazda RX7 Aero FD3S
Now available from Hobby Mall Japan comes the latest Mazda RX-7 body that is officially licensed by Mazda Corp. This is the first body from Dragon’s Shell and currently only comes as a painted body in Red. The body also includes mirrors, front light buckets, wing, wing mount and decals. The body has a nice aero kit look and does give a nice finish compared to your standard HPI FD. This body measures out to 200mm and will have a MSRP of 4800¥ and is available now from Hobby Mall Japan. We hope to see an unpainted version in the near future to allow for customization of the color.
MAZDA RX-7 (FD3S) Aero Customized Body [ Painted / Red ]
Part No : DSPR-0002R (JAN 4560427070025)
- Approval of MAZDA Motor Corporation.
- The body is Painted (Red).
- With the decals (Adhered)
- Light base (the front) – silver plating
- With the sideview mirror (Polymosquitoes)
- It is with wing, wing mount, screw six
Source: Hobby Mall Japan