Published on August 29th, 2012 | by Drift Mission37
Eagle Racing R31 GRT Front Motor Conversion Kit
Eagle Racing has done it again! They have just released a new R31 front mount chassis converts existing R31 chassis to a front motor chassis. The new trend in RC Drift chassis manufacturers seem to be a front mounted motor. Most manufacturers have already implemented this into their drift chassis line-ups. Eagle has now followed suit with this new R31 front motor conversion kit. The new R31 GRT conversion kit will be compatible with the Street Jam OTA-R31 or the TEH-R31 chassis. The new R31 GRT chassis conversion will add better styling and rigidity to the existing chassis. Eagle continues to expand their ever growing GRT line-up, pretty soon there will be a GRT equivalent for every chassis.
The new GRT front motor mount position is the new trend in drifting performance. This would be especially good upgrade for any TEH-R31 owner. The new R31 GRT front motor mount chassis utilizes a new cut-outs from the original R31 GRT chassis. All of these parts will be available separately so no need to upgrade the entire package if you already have compatible Eagle Racing parts.
Eagle Racing R31 GRT Front Mount Chassis Conversion Kit
- Part Number: R31-16FM-GO or R31-16FM-LBL
- Graphite GRT main chassis
- Graphite GRT top plate for stability and rigidity
- Graphite GRT damper stays
- Graphite GRT battery holder
- Graphite GRT front bumper plate
- Aluminum Front motor mount
- Aluminum Pulleys
- Aluminum Solid Axle
- Aluminum braces, supports, mounting posts, washers
- New belts
- Multiple lateral battery mounting positions
- Large dual layer rear diffuser
- Includes hex screws for fastening
- Graphite battery holder
- and many more….
Source: Eagle Racing