Take control of Dai Yoshihara’s Discount Tire Nissan S13 winning drift car when you take the wheel of the Micro RS4 Drift! This is a scaled-down, 1/18th version of Dai’s fantastically detailed Nissan S13, which took him to victory in Formula Drift! Dai drives the real thing, but if you want an RC replica that can fit in the palm of your hand, this is the car you’re looking for!
The Micro RS4 Discount Tire Nissan S13 is perfect for fun drift action inside and outside, with a high-powered motor driving all four wheels and coil-over shocks providing smooth power and excellent control. This Ready To Run Micro RS4 kit features a highly detailed and scale replica Discount Tire Nissan S13 body for an extra-cool scale look wherever you drive!
Micro-Sized Drift Champion Replica!
The HPI Micro RS4 is powered by an HPI 180-size motor, electronic speed control, full time 4WD belt drive and waterproof steering servo. Because it comes with the battery pack and charger, it’s ready to drift straight out of the box!
The Micro RS4 car features true-to-scale replicas Yoshihara Designs Champion Wheels for an authentic scaled-down look, just like Dai’s real drift car! Every wheel is wrapped with extra-hard drifting tires for fantastic drifting performance on a variety of surfaces, from low-pile carpet to concrete and tarmac! The Yoshihara Designs Champion Wheels are exact replicas of the wheels used on Dai’s full-size Discount Tire Nissan S13, down to the perfectly matched dark bronze color!
Tuning the car is simple with HPI option parts – not only can you change the body style and wheels for a whole new look, you can also change the tires and width of the car for different traction characteristics. Dai’s replica is already fitted with the HPI solid rear diff option for drifting, and you can add a gear differential for better grip driving.
- Pre-Built, Ready to Run 1/18th scale racing car
- Officially licensed replica of Dai Yoshihara Discount Tire Nissan S13 championship-winning drift racer
- Drives just like a larger RC car!
- 4WD for maximum control and speed
- Belt drivetrain for efficient power transfer to front wheels
- Double-wishbone independent front suspension
- Coil-over inboard cantilever front shocks
- Front universal dogbones
- Front and rear differentials for maximum drivetrain efficiency
- Fully equipped with ball bearings for maximum efficiency
- EN-2 electronic speed control for total control
- 2.4GHz radio system for long range reception, no frequency crystals needed
- 180-size motor for fast speeds and quick acceleration
- 6v 1200mAh battery for long driving times and plenty of power
- AC wall charger included for extra convenience/li>
- 4 AA batteries included for transmitter
Source: HPI Racing USA