A big thanks to everyone who voted for March 2015 Body of The Month! It was a close vote! Check out this beautiful .RSG. 6666 Customs Rocket Bunny 86. Full voting results are posted below the winning ride!
- Design: RE-Xtreme .RSG. 6666 customs Rocket Bunny 86
- Body: Tamiya GT86 with Addiction RC Rocket Bunny V2 Aero Kit
- Paint: Tamiya Black & White
- Wheels: Mikuni Genosis +10 / Top Line Mars N Model +12 or Speedline +10
- Tires: RC Art HDPE
- Description: Yokomo light buckets with Custom LED, Yokomo intercooler, Tamiya NSX GT mirror. Yokomo Wing, Custom Dash.
Custom .RSG. Sticker Set – cut vinyl by Matt Ellis Designs
- Front bumper, Front splitter, Front canards, Front fenders, Bonnet vents, Side skirts, Side skirt extensions, Rear fenders, Rear Wing, Rear Diffuser, Rear Diffuser Extension
- Tamiya NSX Super GT mirrors
- Yokomo Cusco GT Wing (Team orange GDB)
- Yokomo roof scoop (Team orange GDB)
- Yokomo muffler set. Custom mount.
- Yokomo light bucket (Up Garage 86)
- Custom Front Running Light (optic fibre light filaments)
- Custom Front Bumper Running Light (optic fibre light filaments)
- Custom Rear Tail Light (optic fibre light filaments)
- RC-Mart LED light set
- Custom splitter support
- Custom tow hooks
- Custom front bumper
- Custom Dash
- .RSG. design livery design
- .RSG. design interior sticker set
- .RSG. design sticker set
- Matt Ellis Designs vinyl sticker set.
Thanks to everyone who entered and voted!!
|Poll: March 2015 RC Drift Body Contest|
|P!PES – FD3S||5||35.71%|
|Gaelen – AE86||1||7.14%|
|bansky – 180SX||2||14.29%|
|RE-Xtreme RC 6666 Tamiya + Addiction Rocket Bunny V2*||6||42.86%|