The Nissan Cefiro A31 AUTECH Version, was a 4-door mid-size sedan when it first debut in 1989, it truly is a vintage sedan. These cars are now commonly found on many drift circuits where old vintage cars are used by many beginners and intermediate drifters as practice cars. Pandora RC is one of few companies that continune to produce vintage RC car bodies and now ones with kits included.
Pandora RC did a great job replicating and scaling the detail from the real 1:1 version and it is available now for around $40 USD. This Nissan Cefiro A31 AUTECH body is officially licensed by Nissan so that the details and scale of the car is preserved.
Pandora RC NISSAN CEFIRO A31 AUTECH
- No : PAB-171
- JAN code : 4560452081713
- Price : 3,800 JPY
- Width : 198 mm
- 1/10 use
- Body made by polycarbonate
- Decals & masking is attached
- Front[AUTECH,Normal] & Rear bumper[Normal] (anomalous style parts/made by polycarbonate)
- Front & Rear light parts attachment
- The image of the publication is a painting example.
- The sale product is sold as the clear body.
- The accessories such as a mirror or the windshield wiper are not in the product.
- Made in Japan
- Nissan Motor Co.,Ltd.trademarks,designs,copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights are used under license.
Source: Pandora RC