Sanwa is celebrating their 40th anniversary and have released a limited edition 40th anniversary M12 Radio Control. This limited edition version comes with a piano black finish that looks terrific. Each transmitter has a serial number engraved on the unit. There is improved usability with the steering wheel and includes the lightest transmitter in its class the Sanwa RX-471.
Transmitter comes with a sense of luxury, plus the plated serial number of limited edition engraved is also included. You can bind the corresponding transmitter two “RX-471 Dual-ID Ver,” adjustment to the corresponding model equipment such as a gyro and the ESC as possible from the telemetry function / transmitter.
- Product Code: 101A31024A
- method: 2.4GHz FHSS computer system
- Applications: RC general 4ch
- transmitter: TX-442 40th ANNIVERSARY 300-limited model
- receiver: RX-471/RX-472/RX-471 Dual-ID Ver, (FHSS4)
- Accessories: transmitter battery, charger
- Price: ¥ 79,000 (tax not included)
Source: Sanwa Japan
Pictures from: Hobby Garage Blog