Eagle has released new dog-bone lengths high angle CVD or universal shafts for the Street Jam OTA-R31, TEH-R31 chassis and similar based chassis. The R31 suspension arms setup are quite popular with CS modified chassis. These new parts are ideal for Countersteer CS modified drifters that mod their chassis to fit. The new Eagle Racing TSD universal shafts are capable of more than 55 degrees of steering angle and come in 46mm and 44mm to suit your tuning needs.
The new Eagle Racing R31 TSD 46mm and 44mm universal shafts are These Eagle Racing universal shafts are a necessary upgrade for the TEH-R31, because the stock CVDs are weak and prone to breaking.
Eagle Racing OTA-R31 TSD Wide Angle Driveshafts
- Part Numbers: R31-15-44, R31-15-46
- Available in 44mm and 46mm dog bone lengths
- Made of durable high strength materials
- designed to facilitate 55 degrees of steering angle
- Compatible with R31 based chassis and suspension system
Approximate MSRP: ¥1500JPY
Source: Eagle Racing