Another month down, and here is the winner of the DriftMission July 2014 Body of Month Contest. Check out the fine detail on this outstanding MST/Kazama S15 Wide Body.
- Body: its an MST/Kazama Silvia S15 wide body shell with the Yokomo Kunnys Chaser Livery
- Paint: Vallejo airbrush paint. Transparent Magenta backed with Metallic Blue and Silver
- Wheels: MST G25 6mm
- Tires: DS Racing FFF Tires
- full rollcage and driverset with functioning shift light and dashboard lights.
- yokomo zero crown wing with aluminium spoiler mounts.
- alexis hobby engine bay with alot of homemade details.
- homemade exhausts with backfire leds
- soldered all 14 leds myself
- custom slide windows made by me and the naca ducts are from secret plans .
Thanks to everyone who entered and voted!!
patrick – S15 8
mikep415 – 318i 4
dj nekkon – S15 3
kookieboi – Datsun 510 2
Hmlr4657 – FD3S 1
HAYASHI – JZX100 1
truslider – Supra 0
regenis – Sileighty 0