Pandora RC has released a new old school body the Nissan Laurel C33. This is the 6th generation of the popular Laurel series chassis. This car is very popular in the Japanese 1:1 drift scene due to its price and availability in the used car market.
The C33 Laurel is popular among drifters with its unique 4 door utilizes the 4-door Nissan Skyline R32 chassis and has many interchangeable parts, which make this ideal for drift modifications. This is a 1:10 scale polycarbonate body with a width at 196mm and is certified by Nissan Motor Co.
Pandora Nissan Laurel C33 Body PAB-155
- One-tenth size for unpainted polycarbonate body
- Decal & masking decals included
- Polycarbonate-made front bumper inner rear wing parts
- Front Rear Light parts are included
- Officially licensed by Nissan
- (WB: 257-260mm / W: 196mm)
Source: Pandora RC