RC OMG is steadily increasing their influence on the RC servo market. The HDT072070B Full Metal servo is the latest creation. It is a powerful, accurate, ultra high speed and high precision digital servo. The FULL METAL is just that, from the outer casing to internal gears they made of high quality materials. With a full metal aluminum case, durable 7075 Aluminum anodize titanium gears plus 304 stainless steel gears, a precision brushless motor and improved circuitry for legendary performance and beauty.
- Capable for 4.8V to 7.4V operation
- High speed 0.05 to 0.04 seconds per 60 degrees
- Digital brushless motor
- Precision with higher torque and faster speed
- 12 bit (4096) high resolution
- Robust output for superb response in extreme maneuvers
- Zero dead band assures legendary precision
- Aluminum middle case helps dissipate heat and provide rigidity
- Digital precision provides great accuracy and performance
- Ball bearing-supported output 25T shaft
- Compatible with most Radio systems
- Adjustable pulse width travel
- Applicable for for on-road R/C Car and Drifting
- Also used for Rudder (1:10) and R/C Helis lock tail (700series and larger)
- Item No.: HDT072070B
- Modulation: Digital
- Weight: 72g (2.53z)
- Dimensions: 40 x 20 x 38 mm (1.57 x 0.79 x 1.5 in)
- Gear Type: Titanium and Stainless Steel
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Rotation: Dual Ball Bearings
- Stall Torque: @4.8V: 5.5 kg-cm (76 oz-in) @7.4V: 6.5 kg-cm (90 oz-in)
- Speed: @4.8V: 0.05sec/60° @ 7.4V: 0.04sec/60°
Visit the post on Driftmission website for detailed servo specifications. CLICK HERE
We have been very impressed with the quality of RC OMG servos. They come in a very well packaged case that includes servo arms and fastening hardware associated with it. The HDT072070B servo MSRP for $128.88USD. The target audience of these servos are intermediate to expert RC enthusiasts. This is where performance is crucial at any cost and these servos cost more but performance is worth the cost.
The speed and precision of these servos have exceeded to our expectations of any electronics, the only aspect we are not fully aware of yet is the longevity of it. We will continue to test these servos until they fail, which will ultimately decide the value of this product. The value may not be there for the budget drifters, but for those that demand more out of their electronics, RC OMG may be a good choice.
The HDT072070B servos performed very well. The accuracy, precision and speed were very impressive. We have yet to hear this servo buzz or struggle to center itself. This servo is very fast and accurate. The aluminum case add necessary rigidity to limit any chassis tweak. The aluminum case is light weight yet durable enough to increase rigidity. The brushless motor also adds to the performance of the servo. Overall we are very impressed with the performance of this servo!
This servo is priced at $128.88USD. Most consumers will find this to be very expensive, however there is nothing like it on the market. The aluminum case is one of the first we have ever encountered. It looks good and aids in performance of the servo. RC OMG has been extremely reliable and so far has stood up to the testing we have put it through. This servo is very competitively priced relative to anything else of similar specifications and size in the market. We have made some personal comparisons with other servo’s of similar size and specifications and the OMG servo has out performed them in ass aspects.
RC OMG servo’s have exceeded our expectations. The performance of the HDT072070B is fast and precise. The precision and holding torque is also ultra reliable. The aluminum case not only looks good, but it aids in the rigidity. This servo is equipped with titanium and stainless steel gears so you know it was manufactured for maximum durability. RC OMG recently penetrated the RC Drift market and has since been making a strong impact. Look for more RC OMG products in the future!