Speed Passion has released the WiFi module for Apple i-Devices, and a Bluetooth module for Android devices to monitor and change settings on your ESC remotely while running. This is a great new feature that many have been waiting for, we are expected them to be released at the end of February. Check out the full specifications below along with video of the module in action. “New era” Wireless finally coming. Your smartphone will change all of the ESC.
You can freely change the setup of the ESC on your smartphone / tablet without having to connect wirelessly to iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch / Android and the Reventon Brushless ESC, “Wi-Fi module” is finally here! The item in the dream without make connections, etc.
Reventon Bluetooth module for Android ¥ 6,825
Specification Reventon Bluetooth module for Android SP000008
- Brushless Speed Passion Reventon ESC Series: ESC corresponding
- Compatible devices: Android Phone equipped with at least Android 2.3, Android tablet
- However, it can not be used in (Honeycomb series) Android 3.x.
- Size: 30 (L) x 52 (W) x 9 (H) mm
- Weight: 10g (when using the case)
- (Outdoor) 10m ~ 30m: operating range
- Compliant 2.0 Class2 Ver: Bluetooth standard
Specifications for iPad/iPhone/iPod SP000009
- Brushless Speed Passion Reventon ESC Series
- Compatible devices: iPhone equipped with more than iOS4.1, iPad, iPod touch.
- Size: 33 (L) x 59 (W) x 10 (H) mm
- Weight: 14g (when using the case)
- (Outdoor) 100m ~ 300m: operating range
- Comply with IEEE802.11b / g: Wi-Fi standard