New Narrow Steering Blocks from Yokomo for the Drift Package series of chassis (Type-C style upper and lower suspension mount). Release date announced at the end of January 2015 at an approximate MSRP of ¥7500JPY.
These blocks are slimmer in design to promote improved steering geometry to reduce the scrub radius. This allows the steering system to operate more efficiently and promote better steering and traction. These knuckles are available in a 0 degree King Ping Angle (KPI) or 7 degree KPI options.
Yokomo Narrow Steering Block
- Part Number: D-161-0 (0 degree KPI), D1-161-7 (7 Degree KPI)
- Available in 0 or 7 degree King Pin Angle (KPI) versions
- Narrow steering block to reduce scrub radius
- Improves steering geometry for better performance
- Increase Ackerman Angle adjustments
- Full kit includes knuckles, CVDs, bearings, ball connectors, extensions and turnbuckles
- Designed for Yokomo Drift Package and DIB series with lower A shaped suspension arms
Approximate MSRP: ¥7,500JPY
Source: Team Yokomo