Published on October 6th, 2012 | by DriftMission.com Staff10
Wrap-Up Next FR-D Conversion Kit
Officially announced by Wrap Up Next is the exciting FR-D Front Motor Conversion Kit for the Yokomo Drift Package. This new kit is expected to hit the market late October to Early November 2012. This is the World’s first front motor setup that allows for RWD drifting, along with the 4 pinion drive system. This new conversion provides an innovative approach to RC drifting as you would expect from Wrap-Up ^_^ With front motors and rear wheel drive being the new hotness this conversion package is looking like a it’s going to be a winner. Be sure to act fast their are only a limited number going into production. It will be available in 2 colors red and blue, more pictures and detailed product listing after the jump.
Wrap-up Next FR-D Conversion Kit
- Graphite main chassis, graphite upper deck, graphite servo plate
- Graphite Upper Brace front gear set various units (aluminum mount, aluminum)
- Aluminum suspension mounts front pinion gear / carbon composite pinion gear
- Aluminum steering post, adjustable aluminum steering link
- Aluminum battery holder and stopper, axle shafts, screws, nuts, etc.
Additional parts are expected to be released for the FR-D in the future including strut suspension, weight system, motor fan mount.
Wrap-Up Next has also mentioned if the number of pre-orders exceeds the number for the first production it will be considered for distribution.
- 0001-FD 4571344913418 FR-D FR Drift Package Conversion Kit (Blue) ¥ 28,500 ¥ 29,925
- 0002-FD 4571344913425 FR-D FR Drift Package Conversion Kit (Red) ¥ 28,500 ¥ 29,925
- 0003-FD 4571344913432 Graphite Battery Brace ¥ 880 ¥ 924 (for short Li-po)
- 0004-FD 4571344913449 Aluminum Battery Holder & Battery Brace Set ¥ 2,800 ¥ 2,940 (for drift package battery)
What you need in addition to Conversion Kit
- Yokomo Drift Package
- If you use the PLUS TYPE-C kit, you will need to a machined part.
- It is possible to complete the conversion with the drift package and FR-D
Source: Wrap-Up Next