DS Racing has one of the most popular RC Drift tires in the South East Asian market. Since 2006 they have been supplying the S.E. Asian market with the most consistent and competitive drift tires for 1:10 radio control drifting purposes. They have a competition series and street series drift tires to match everyone’s drifting needs. DS Racing competition series tires are available in SIX different compounds to best suit your favourite driving surface. DS Racing drift tires are embossed with the the specific compound and DS Racing logo for the most realistic look. Check them out today.
DS Racing is based out of Thailand, every year they sponsor and host the Thailand International Drift Competition that welcomes visitors from the surrounding S.E. Asia region. They are well known and popular in the
DS Racing Competition Series Drift Tires
- Racing Compound – helping to stabilize the drift with a premium rubber for use in competition.
- Consistent Temperature – consistent temperatures for consistent drifts.
- Countersteer – Ideal for CS style modified RC Drifters.
- Smart Curve Surface Design – Smart contact calculated with mathematical model based on a slight curve to the chamber from 0 to -10.
- Sports Look – tire logo contrasted to a sport like no other.
- No Glue Requirement – head-lock design. Fit. The glue drops.
- Long Life – a long lifetime. The full performance.
- CS – FZero – For carpet use
- CS – F1 [Hard] – For carpet use
- CS – F2 [Medium Hard] – For concrete or cement
- CS – F3 [Medium] – For concrete or cement
- CS – F4 [Medium Soft] – High grip for slow surfaces
- CS – F5 [Soft] – High grip for slow surfaces
Source: DS Racing