Mikuni Factory has announced the release of their version of the WORK Gnosis HS202 wheels. Hot on the heals of the Weld Overdose release of their Gnosis wheels, come these which are available in 4 different offsets. They do not appear to have the same level of detail as the Weld Overdose version, however they are slightly cheaper than the Overdose. However they are offered in two styles, deep dish rim and shallow. The wheels will retail in sets of 2 for ¥950 (¥100 less than OD), and come in 2 finishes Matte Chrome and Silver Chrome. Look for these at your favorite Mikuni Factory retailer, additional details, pictures and product listings after the jump!
- DW-623CS WORK GNOSIS HS202 (Chrome / OFFSET +3) Shallow
- DW-623MS WORK GNOSIS HS202 (Matte Chrome / OFFSET +3) Shallow
- DW-625CS WORK GNOSIS HS202 (Chrome / OFFSET +5) Shallow
- DW-625MS WORK GNOSIS HS202 (Matte Chrome / OFFSET +5) Shallow
- DW-627CS WORK GNOSIS HS202 (Chrome / OFFSET +7) Deep Dish
- DW-627MS WORK GNOSIS HS202 (Matte Chrome / OFFSET +7) Deep Dish
- DW-629CS WORK GNOSIS HS202 (Chrome / OFFSET +9) Deep Dish
- DW-629MS WORK GNOSIS HS202 (Matte Chrome / OFFSET +9) Deep Dish
Brand new for 2011, the Gnosis HS202 is a fresh addition to the Gnosis lineup with its unique curved mesh design. The Gnosis design concept focus on incorporating classic styling with bold and aggressive features, such as sharper spoke edges and all new redesigned lip flange. This gives the Gnosis HS202 the look of strength without compromise the classic and rich styling. All Gnosis Wheels are two-piece construction. Utilizing the latest WORK Low-Pressure Casting and Rim Forming technology to assure the strength and quality of every Gnosis Wheels.
– WORK Wheels
Source: Mikuni Factory