The Rear Wheel Drive movement continues to grow steadily. Now there is another RWD added to the growing line-up of full rear wheel drive chassis. Eagle Racing has just introduced their latest version of the RWD by utilizing their TA-05 chassis. The TA05-RWD has received several different modifications to step up to the performance to meet RWD requirements.
This chassis adopts a number of existing parts from the R31 chassis with variable battery positioning. Now the RWD market has greater choices for chassis. This new RWD chassis has a very economical price tag for those people looking to experiment with the new RWD trend in the RC Drift community.
Eagle Racing TA05 RWD Chassis
- Mid motor TA-05 configuration
- New “seesaw” dampening system
- Secured about 80 degrees of the high steering angle
- Y-type knuckle Lower Suspension Arm
- New front and rear knuckles
- Solid rear axle
- TSD Universal rear driveshaft
- Drift wheels and tires
- Different battery positioning
- Gyroscope included
Approximate MSRP: 32,184JPY
Source: Eagle Racing