Front motor chassis is the growing trend in the RC Drift community. Several companies have now released front motor chassis to compete with the market. This latest chassis is called the SFR-01 by Orelai. This is a homebrew kit designed by a driver from Taiwan. Quite an interesting design, especially the front inboard suspension. These ideas have been seen on different chassis released in the last year, but are now mated into one chassis. Orelai also designed F1 RC chassis, but this is their first RC Drift chassis. Check it out and see for yourself!
- Standard 257mm Wheelbase (changeability +-5mm)
- Standard Track Width of 185mm ,changeability by different rims
- Gear ratio (Front 14:40; Rear 14:28)
- 2 Belt Drive 4WD System
- Front One-Way Differential
- Rear Spool/Solid Axle
- Oil Filled Damper
- A-arm Suspension
- Tie-rod Steering design with adjustable Ackerman
- Stock 8 degree caster angle (Option parts for 8-12 degree)
- Camber range 0-10 degree
- Toe Angle range 0-2 degree
- 100% Carbon Fiber for Carbon Fiber component
- Compatible with Tamiya parts
Approximate MSRP: $570USD – $625USD
The SFR-01 is available in 2 versions, Light and Special
The Light version comes without dampers, so that you may use your choice of dampers.
The Special version comes as a full chassis with dampers.
If you are interested in this chassis, visit Oreolai website with the link below. Their online web-store will be able to take orders from all over the world.