Weld Overdose has introduced a new Slide Steering Rack Set for the Vacula chassis. This is an upgrade change the conventional swinging steering arm design to a sliding rack. This new ball-raced sliding system allows for smoother and greater accuracy with minimal geometry slop. The new steering rack also allows for greater steering angle and ackerman adjustments. The steering rack is also adjustable in the longitudinal direction. The new hard anodization ensure the finish is hard with excellent durability. This is set for release April 2014, Vacula owners, pre-order today!
Overdose Slide Steering Rack Set for Vacula
- Product Number: OD1600 (Purple), OD1601 (Red)
- Made of high quality aluminum
- Bolt-on replacement for old steering system
- More adjustments!!!
- Ball raced sliding steering rack
- Hard anodized for durability
- Adjustable in longitudinal direction (with spacer)
- Capable of higher steering angle
- Adjustable Ackerman angle
- Designed for OD Vacula chassis
- Available in Purple
- Limited edition in Red
Approximate MSRP ¥15,120 JPY
Source: Weld Overdose