Weld Overdose has announced a new addition to the RC drift body series for 2016. The Weld rendition of the Scion FR-S was created utilizing a full digital analysis with a 3D scanner to replicate to the 1:1 version of the Weld FR-S (you can learn more about the 1:1 version at Speedhunters: Weld FR-S).
Meticulous time and effort has gone into creating this body with many of the natural contours and edges of the car are featured in the body. The front and rear bumpers are molded separately to further enhance the sharp edges of the body; included are the front and rear splitters for added detailing. This body comes complete with decals and a Type-7 GT Wing to complete the aggressive look. This body has been officially licensed by Toyota Motor Corporation so you can be assured no detail has been overlooked.
Overdose Weld FR-S RC Drift Body
- Overdose RC Drift Body Series
- Realistic look to replicate the 1:1 Weld FR-S
- 196mm front, 200mm rear body width
- 258mm wheelbase
- Clear Body
- Clear front and rear bumpers
- Masking sheet and decals included
- Front light bucket included
- Front and rear splitters included
- GT Wing set Type-7 included
- Officially approved by Toyota Motor Corporation
Approximate MSRP: ¥????JPY
Source: Weld Overdose