Wrap-Up Next has announced the new Nervis v2.0 RWD conversion kit for the Yokomo DP chassis. This adopts the latest growing trend for a mid-rear motor configuration and raised motor for higher Center of Gravity (COG). This is the evolution of the Nervis chassis. This features a front center servo mount with the the WUN VX-DOCK sliding steering system.
Scheduled for release in April 2016, it will be available in 4 different color options Silver, and Black. You can pre-order them now from various online retailers for under $410 US Dollars.
Wrap-Up Next Nervis v2.0 RC Drift Conversion Kit Features
- VX-DOCK Slide Steering Unit
- Reversible Aluminium Motor Mount (You can choose motor position left, right or raised center)
- 2.5mm CFRP Black Carbon Main Chassis
- 2mm CFRP Black Carbon Upper Deck
- Can be used with Yokomo
- Straight, Short Lipo, Left / Right, many battery position
- RWD Short Input Chassis (Drift Package)
- Aluminium Front bulkhead with integrated servo mount
- Compatible with Yokomo Drift Package Chassis
*This product is a conversion kit for drift packages and not a full kit. Additional parts are required for a full vehicle assembly.
(The kit does not include front and rear suspension assembly, ring rear, front and rear shock tower, shock, center shaft, linkage and RC radio)
*This product is recommended for experts, needing some technical knowledge and experiences for assembly and settings.
Source: Wrap-Up Next