Yokomo has now added a new high angle steering upgrade package for the Yokomo DIB to take full advantage of the new A-shaped suspension arms. The new steering system has been redesigned to allow for more steering angle and belt clearance.
The lever arms have been re-shaped to allow for better clearance from the front bulkhead, the central brace has been reshaped to provide better belt clearance. This is a bolt-on upgrade package which requires no modification from the stock setup. This steering upgrade package is anodized in black only.
Yokomo DIB High Angle Steering Upgrade Package
- Model Number: IB-GC4
- Genuine Yokomo Option Part
- Designed to produce more steering angle
- High angle steering assembly
- Newly designed for use with A-shaped suspension arms
- Made of aluminum and anodized in black
- Designed for Yokomo Drift Package DIB chassis
Approximate MSRP: ¥6,300JPY