Yokomo has just announced their latest Drift Package YD-4 RC Drift Chassis kit for 2016. This new chassis kit boasts more realistic performance and is targeted at competition level RC Drifters. This new kit has undergone significant changes to better locate the center of gravity of the chassis to optimize stability and drift performance.
The new 4WD chassis has undergone some significant changes, especially notable the motor position. The aluminum sliding steering rail also offers more Ackerman adjustment options especially improved geometry for steering angles. Complete with narrow scrub radius and optimized king ping angles to complete the front end steering capability and response. The dual carbon deck chassis produces optimal characteristics for skilled drifters.
Yokomo YD-4 Competition RC Drift Chassis
- Steel sliding steering system
- High rigidity carbon double deck chassis
- Lower center of gravity for greater performance
- Hermetically sealed gear box shaft drive (4WD)
- Weighted parts for better operation
- High rigidity H shaped suspension arms allow for better performance
- High rigidity 4mm thick carbon made the front and back of the shock tower
- Improved steering geometry and Ackerman ratio
- Front King-Pin angle with narrow scrub radius knuckle
- Supports both short and standard sized batteries
- Complete with FC Type diffuser
Approximate MSRP: ¥39,800JPY
Release date for this chassis will be mid January in Japan, while international would follow in February of 2016.