Waigo Model Hobbies is introducing the DSA DR201 rear-wheel drive (RWD) chassis to the market for 2016. This chassis is a rear motor configuration similar to new chassis introduced to the market. It is marketed as a rear motor RWD layout for high speed competition drifting.
This chassis is seriously equipped with a large amount of aluminum parts including the main chassis plate; there are a few carbon fiber parts to wrap up the chassis. To be released sometime in 2016, the price is yet to be announced.
DSA DR201 RWD RC Drift Chassis
- Fully adjustable aluminum A-arm and steering block
- Full aluminum shock towers and bulkheads
- Low friction universal shaft
- Rear motor RWD layout for high speed competition drifting
- Ackerman steering support and 70 degree steering angle
- Narrow centerline and low CG aluminum chassis
- Adjustable carbon battery mount for optimum F/R weight balance
- Lightweight carbon upper deck and bumper mount
Approximate MSRP: $????USD
Source: Waigo Hobby