Congratulations to levine383! from our DriftMission.com forums for winning the August 2013 Body of The Month contest. This month was quite the run with some of the best entries we have seen to date! Voting results are posted below the photo gallery!
Thanks to everyone who entered and voted!!
[alert type=”blue”]”Hi everybody, firstly, participants’ bodies were really on high level. And when I found out that I won the August contest I was shocked 🙂 So, some words about my “body”. The Silvia s 14 is one of my favorite cars, that’s why I chose it. Why have I chosen this color? Nothing special. Just because I liked it. The main thing is homemade engine – Rb26. I spend about a month to make everything what you can see under the hood. It wasn’t easy, it wasn’t difficult, but still it was really interesting. Here some pictures of process. Enjoy ;)” – levine383[/alert]
- levine383 – S14 w/ RB26 49
- Yokomovich – Tamiya Nissan Skyline R32 45
- mikep415 – ABC Hobby Lexus LS460 VIP 40
- kookieboi – ABC Hobbies HT2000GT/C210 Skyline 31
- patrick – Yuta Akaishi 140z Replica 14
- Ebbicake – Yokomo JZX100 Chaser 12
- HAYASHI – Yokomo S13 w/ RC ART Kit 12
- awdracer – Tamiya GT 86 6
- RevIt – FD 6
- JAYCHAN – Yokomo 86 5