HPI RACING is proud to introduce the 2012 Falken Tire Porsche 911 GT3 RSR Sprint 2 Sport RTR. The Falken Tire Porsche 911 GT3 RSR competes in the GT Class at the American Le Mans Series. This body is also available seperately for any GT3 lover. Team Falken Tire finished the 2011 season in 4th place overall in the ALMS GT Championships and 5th place in the GT Drivers Championships.
The HPI RACING replica of the 2012 Falken Tire Porsche 911 GT3 RSR features a pre-painted pre-decaled 1/10th scale polycarbonate bodyshell mounted on the electric powered HPI Sprint 2 Sport chassis. The bodyshell features realistic aerodynamic details such as the aero cutout right behind the front wheel well, highly detailed rear diffuser and a multi position adjustable rear wing. The Sprint 2 Sport is a 4 wheel drive belt driven high performance chassis. It features a performance proven chassis with oil filled adjustable shocks mounted on multi position shock towers, adjustable front and rear camber links, adjustable height body mounts and a full set of ball bearings for maximum efficiency. The chassis sits atop replica Falken Azenis RT Slick tires (31mm front/34mm rear) mounted on to replica BBS wheels (9mm offset front/12mm offset rear). The Sprint 2 is equipped with waterproof electronics and a 2.4GHz HPI TF-40 radio system for consistent and precise control. Included in the kit are AA batteries for the transmitter, a 7.2V HPI PLAZMA 2000mAh battery pack and an AC wall charger. A Firebolt 15T electric motor provides super quick accelarations and fun right out of the box.
The HPI RACING replica of the 2012 Falken Tire Porsche 911 GT3 RSR features a pre-painted pre-decaled 1/10th scale polycarbonate bodyshell mounted on the electric powered HPI Sprint 2 Sport chassis. The bodyshell features realistic aerodynamic details such as the aero cutout right behind the front wheel well, highly detailed rear diffuser and a multi position adjustable rear wing.
The RTR Sprint 2 Sport chassis is 4WD for consistent performance on a wide variety of surfaces, easy to drive, and has all of the features you need to adjust for a perfect set-up: camber, toe-in, ride height, Ackerman, and a wide variety of available shock oils and shock springs! With a big foam front bumper, reinforced molded nylon chassis, upper deck and shock towers, you’ll see that the RTR Sprint 2 Sport can easily take the abuse of parking lot driving. The full ball bearing, dual belt, 4 wheel drive transmission is very efficient and capable of handling high power modified electric motors down to 10 turns.
As with all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
From authentic looks to full adjustability of the suspension geometry, the RTR Sprint 2 Sport is the complete package. 2.4GHz radio, full ball bearings, waterproof electronics, and silicone oil-filled shocks – it’s all there on the RTR Sprint 2 Sport, precision built from the factory!
Sprint Sport 2 Features
Part #: 108220
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions.
- Silicone oiul filled coiul over shock absorbers with replaceable springs for added tuning options.
- 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10 scale touring car wheels. This allows for many different wheel and tire combinations to adapt to driving conditions and style.
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of bodies to fit the chassis for that custom look.
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts.
- TF-40 Radio System with pistol grip transmitter and 2.4GHz operation for trouble free reception.
- SC-15WP waterproof and reversible ESC for smooth and efficient motor control.
- Firebolt 15T Electric Motor
- Nimble 4WD handling and easy to drive in all conditions.
- Many existing Sprint 2 option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance.
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles.
- Adjustable shock positions to maximize suspension performance.
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance and maximum reliability.
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability.
- Ball bearings throughout the drivetrain for maximum speed and efficiency.
Sprint 2 Sport Specifications
- 2.4 GHz radio system.
- Waterproof & Lipo capable ESC
- Waterproof Servo
- Waterproof Receiver Box
- Orange anodized aluminum parts
- AA Batteries
- 7.2 2000MAH Battery Pack
Source: HPI Racing