Yokomo has just released its latest iteration of the popular competition touring car. The Yokomo MRTC BD7, is now improved from its predecessor the BD5 and its consequent evolutions. The new BD7 touring car has been re-designed for the ultimate in balance and cornering performance. The design of this chassis was a collective effort from many different international Yokomo drivers. New features will put this touring car into a class of its own. This new Yokomo BD7 chassis will bring a whole new world of excitement and pleasure for the driver.
Yokomo MRTC BD7 Touring Car
- Part Number: MRTC-BD7
- 4WD Belt drive competition touring car
- Symmetrical chassis design to optimize chassis flex and twist
- New motor position 9.5mm forward design
- Front aluminum solid axle
- Rear oil filled gear differential
- Lightweight plastic cam belt tensioner
- Standard front and rear stabilizers
- Large capacity aluminum dampers
Approximate MSRP: ¥49980JPY
*Servo mounts in the pictures are special optional aluminum servo mounts (not included with kit)
*This is a chassis kit, meaning controller, battery, tires, motor, ESC, servo and etcetera are not included.
*Chassis require assembly
Source: Yokomo Drift Package DPM SSG Specifications